What's on your cleaning playlist?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by gcook, Apr 14, 2015.

Share This Page

1. gcook

gcook Administrator

Music sets the mood for all occasions, even cleaning. What songs should I add to my cleaning playlist?

Carter Thorson likes this.
  2. MeganLorraine

MeganLorraine Working Mom

We have a Pandora playlist called "Imagination Movers". It's a bunch of kids songs mixed in with songs from that TV show! It's for young kids, but not "baby" aged.

Lars and Mr. Big like this.
  3. Carter Thorson

Carter Thorson New Member

Zippity doo da!!!
    or christmas music

gcook and Effie G. like this.
  4. Brooke

Brooke Member

Spotify! Depends on my mood, but I usually like to dance my way through the cleaning.

5. CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady New Member

Pandora has a great station called Laid Back Beach Music. It's great for a relaxing playlist that makes you feel like you are in the islands (almost).

gcook likes this.
  6. Mr. Big

Mr. Big Seasoned Charmer

I like putting on some tunes from iTune's podcasts because I have the music connected throughout the whole house. Nothing like continuing the momentum as you make your way through the home. P.s. I listen to electronic music because it's so much more energetic.

7. Kristi

Kristi Libman Family Blogger

Anything with a lot of bass that I can dance too. If I'm dancing and cleaning at the same time, I don't feel like I'm actually cleaning and more gets done around here. We have Pandora on our TV with surround so I usually go to my Hardwell, Tiësto or Bassnectar radio to get the house cleaned & a workout too (dancing). :)

Katharina and Mr. Big like this.
  8. Mr. Big

Mr. Big Seasoned Charmer

haha, your post made me think of this video

Kristi and gcook like this.
  9. gcook

gcook Administrator

Being originally from Virginia, I usually go for a country playlist either on Spotify or Pandora. Always seems to put me in a good mood. Bonus points when it's warm enough to open the windows.

10. Kristi

Kristi Libman Family Blogger

HAHA Mr. Big! That's totally me! :)

11. BethP

BethP New Member

I have a great "motivational" playlist that I blast through my home theater system from the Cloud Player in Amazon. Its full of 80's, 90's and some new upbeat stuff. Nothin like groovin and cleanin!

12. Mr. Big

Mr. Big Seasoned Charmer

I hope I'm not aging myself here -- but does anyone remember this:

Brooke likes this.
  13. JuliaG

JuliaG Libman Family Blogger

One of my favorite movies!!

Mr. Big likes this.
  14. Katharina

Katharina New Member

'Every little thing is gonna be alright' on repeat helps me clean. Probably because it's the only song that soothes my 3 month old. I'm assuming he was Jamaican in his past life. Hey, whatever lets me clean up a bit works for me.

Libman likes this.