What is Your Cleaning Routine?

Discussion in 'Cleaning Chat' started by BabyLovingMama, Apr 14, 2015.

Share This Page

1. BabyLovingMama

BabyLovingMama Libman Family Blogger

What does your cleaning schedule look like?

For example, do you break up tasks throughout the week or pick a day and do a deep cleaning once a week? I'm curious why you chose your routine.

We typically only do light cleaning/pick up throughout the week and save our heavier cleaning on Saturday mornings so my husband and I can tackle it together. We like having our entire house clean at once. But I'm wondering if doing a bit more each day might work better??

gcook, Effie G. and Mr. Big like this.
  2. MeganLorraine

MeganLorraine Working Mom

That sounds a bit like us! We work long hours and don't really have time to clean much during the week. We pick up our toys and clear the table each night but everything else builds up and is quite a large task on the weekends when we rather be outside.

3. Brooke

Brooke Member

I run the same routine as you! :D. I try to do laundry throughout the week because I prefer that not build up and also don't want to spend my weekending folding laundry!

4. Stacey V.

Stacey V. Member

Me too!

5. gcook

gcook Administrator

Sundays are the cleaning days in my house. Pick up as your go, but laundry, vacuuming, dusting, etc. happen on the weekends when I can finally spend time to knock it all out.