Thank You!

Discussion in 'Libman Chat' started by Libman, May 21, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Libman

Libman Administrator

Thank you all for your participation, your ideas and your tips & tricks. We hope you not only found the event enjoyable, but helpful.

Join us as we continue these conversations here on CleaningAsAFamily.com. New topics are posted every week by our Libman Family Bloggers. We invite you all to return to weigh-in on new posts, submit your own questions and share personal opinions.

You can also follow us on Twitter @LibmanCompany, Facebook at The Libman Company and Pinterest at The Libman Company.

The full list of winners will be posted shortly.

rose lew, Amanda, Avis Tucker and 2 others like this.
  2. cmlgill

cmlgill Member

Thanks!

3. Thank you so much!! I had so much fun!!

4. Scrappiedoodle

Scrappiedoodle Active Member

Thanks so much for having us! Great inspiration, and I learned lots of new cleaning tips and techniques tonight, awesome! :) #CleaningAsAFamily

5. Regal Pepper

Regal Pepper Member

Thanks for the fun chat!

6. thank you for a fun chat !!

7. Amanda

Amanda Libman Family Blogger

It's been fun! Have a bunch of fun ideas to keep things interesting when it comes to cleaning time now!:)

8. Avis Tucker

Avis Tucker Well-Known Member

Thank you for my prize and for hosting Libman and CleaningAsAFamily.com! I am looking forward to receiving prize package #1! I had loads of fun. Congrats to all the winners. Goodnight! #CleaningAsAFamily!

Libman likes this.
  9. Angela Hendricks

Angela Hendricks Well-Known Member

It was fun! Thank you!

10. Libman

Libman Administrator

Be sure to come back and let us know how it goes. Would love to hear (and see) the things you learned in action.

Avis Tucker likes this.
  11. rose lew

rose lew Active Member

Thank you, had a fun time!!

12. itsbecslife

itsbecslife Well-Known Member

This chat was a great introduction to the forum, what a fun party. Thank you!

Avis Tucker and Libman like this.