So this happened to me one morning a few months ago... My elbow banged against our Scentsy warmer in the bathroom and the result was anything but comforting! Once the panic settled I remember reading about an easy clean up solution that DOES NOT involve a butter knife and hours of scraping!!... A hairdryer and paper napkins!! Grab your hair-dryer and some paper napkins and get to work. Switch on your hair-dryer to the maximum heat and allow it to blow over the dried wax area. The wax will begin to melt in just a few seconds. As it melts away, wipe up the wet wax with your paper napkin. Work patiently and soon you will have your once wax-splattered surface looking as good as new. Has this happened to you?