Share your favorite cleaning tips and tricks.

Discussion in 'Cleaning Chat' started by Libman, May 21, 2015.

Share This Page

1. AngelaNicole

AngelaNicole Member

Q10: my favorite wold have to be the many uses on baking soda to clean microwaves AND the oven :) thank you! it's been fun!

2. Libman

Libman Administrator

Congratulations, Scrappiedoodle! You were randomly selected as the winner of our Q10 prize pack. We will send you an email shortly to get your mailing address.

The complete list of winners will be posted shortly.

3. itsbecslife

itsbecslife Well-Known Member

Great tips, thanks for sharing everyone!

4. Avis Tucker

Avis Tucker Well-Known Member

To answer correctly, I like to use ammonia and baking soda in some cleaning tasks. I like to use old wash cloths for cleaning baseboards. And, my favorite tip is to let the floors dry before walking on them!! *smiles* #CleaningAsAFamily

Libman likes this.
  5. Avis Tucker

Avis Tucker Well-Known Member

Congrats Scrappiedoodle!

6. woo hoo congrats!!

tiffany cheung likes this.
  7. I like cleaning sneakers and then putting them in the sun, it gets rid of all the foot odor! o_O

8. Angela Hendricks

Angela Hendricks Well-Known Member

congrats!

9. thanks for the fun chat @Libman!

10. Libman

Libman Administrator

Thanks for joining us, Tiffany! Hope to see you back at CleaningAsAFamily.com soon.

11. Scrappiedoodle

Scrappiedoodle Active Member

My crazy toddler is still awake, just now seeing this LOL WOOHOO!! Thank you so much!!! =D

12. Jen M

Jen M Libman Family Blogger

It sounds simple, but do something everyday. We divide up the house into zones and focus on a different zone each week. During the week there are tasks to do each day and it doesn't take more than 45 minutes to get them done. When you're deep cleaning bit by bit in a constant cycle, it's much easier to feel in control of the chaos without feeling overwhelmed.

13. Pete

Pete New Member

Baking soda and vinegar for cleaning your stainless steel sinks

Libman likes this.