Q8. Does your family have any cleaning rituals?

Discussion in 'Libman Chat' started by Libman, Jun 10, 2015.

Share This Page

1. I try to do the same

AngelaNicole likes this.
  2. ChristinaC08

ChristinaC08 Member

We typically purge twice a year and have two yard sales, once in the fall and once in the spring. I send my husband and my son out for a day, sometimes two, and I go through each room and gather all of the things that will going so that my son doesn't freak out. It works out really well because my son loves being part of the selling at the yard sale, but he would lose his mind if he was part of the purging!

Pamela Mosher likes this.
  3. Avis Tucker

Avis Tucker Well-Known Member

Oh noooo... =) #CleaningAsAFamily

Pamela Mosher likes this.
  4. Pamela Mosher

Pamela Mosher Member

I wouldn't say rituals, but there are some things I won't let the hubs touch - like MY desk. I have a system on my desk even if it doesn't look like it. We do make the extra effort of cleaning up after Winter's house confinement and in prepare in the Fall to be locked up for the coming Winter.

5. lynda

lynda Member

Every three months we do a complete over haul cleaning getting rid of stuff have to our home is tiny

6. itsbecslife

itsbecslife Well-Known Member

This is such a unique and cool idea!

7. Avis Tucker

Avis Tucker Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. Certain things are just off limit for the method to my madness. ;) #CleaningAsAFamily

8. Jen M

Jen M Libman Family Blogger

Thank you! As the kids get older we hope to tie it into the concept of Lent and though we're not Catholic, it's still a good time to reflect on what you have and what you can do without.

itsbecslife likes this.
  9. Nope and that is the problem.

10. @lesliebonton

@lesliebonton Member

My husband does all the vacuuming & I pretty much do the rest!