Q7. Share your pet cleaning tips & tricks.

Discussion in 'Libman Chat' started by Libman, Jun 10, 2015.

Share This Page

1. AMarieL

AMarieL Member

Brushing your dog's hair often will help with the shedding. We brush ours outside so the hair doesn't get everywhere.

I'm definitely interested in other's responses to this question.

Marine Mama B likes this.
  2. Marine Mama B

Marine Mama B Member

I am always sweeping. You would think they would be bald with all the hair I sweep up.

3. Jen M

Jen M Libman Family Blogger

If anyone has any tips for litter that gets tracked all. over. the. house..... hit me up. Haha

4. Jen M

Jen M Libman Family Blogger

The Furminator is an AMAZING pet brush. You'll pull out so much hair, it's unreal.

5. Marine Mama B

Marine Mama B Member

We use a furmenator. We have 3 inside/outside dogs, and a sneaky cat.

AMarieL likes this.
  6. ChristinaC08

ChristinaC08 Member

Oh and in terms of the hair, we invested in a canister vacuum and we vacuum at least 2-3 times per week. We also sweep and use a wet mop to keep the hair to a minimum. It is so crazy.

7. Meena R

Meena R Member

We have a pet turtle so basically we just clean his tank weekly and make sure his water is always clean. He's a bit mischievous though because he likes to poo right after we clean. #CleaningAsAFamily

8. ChristinaC08

ChristinaC08 Member

Ugh, I used to hate finding the cat throw up the hard way :( So gross!

Jen M and Marine Mama B like this.
  9. Libman

Libman Administrator

Marine Mama B likes this.
  10. lynda

lynda Member

Well to ciut down on some vacuuming we only have 3 carpets the rest of our mobile home is laminate or hardwood done by us when we moved in......my one dog is a pit bull she doesn't shed much my other is husky pit boxer mix and he has medium length hair drives me batty...but they do not get on the furniture trained them like that since they were babies when I got them and we just constantly sweep and mop our cat sheds like crazy half the other reason we sweep and mop so much. Other than that they aren't messy

11. gcook

gcook Administrator

I have a 7 month old rescue puppy who is as sweet as can be. She is finally potty trained, but the potty stains from when she was still learning have lingered. I tried the OXY carpet solution, solutions from the pet store and even rented a carpet cleaning vac. The stains keep coming back! But last night I found a new recommendation that I am definitely trying this weekend - a simple vinegar + baking soda solution. I found it on the blog One Good Thing By Jillee. Has anyone else tried this? I'll be sure to post my results next week. Stay tuned! :)

Jen M and itsbecslife like this.
  12. itsbecslife

itsbecslife Well-Known Member

I have not tried this, but sounds like a great idea for pet owners! Thanks for the advice!

gcook likes this.
  13. Train, train and train yourself.