Q10. What is your best kept cleaning secret?

Discussion in 'Libman Chat' started by Libman, Jun 10, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Avis Tucker

Avis Tucker Well-Known Member

I concur! ;) #CleaningAsAFamily

Tiffany Stiles likes this.
  2. AngelaNicole

AngelaNicole Member

A10) out of sight...out of mind....i tend to keep up on things that can be seen. my main priority is my kids room. i want them to learn responsibility. Sometimes children will do things at the last minute and can make a mess. Learn to take time to create a safe and stable home.

3. Pamela Mosher

Pamela Mosher Member

What do you mean by "the cleaning kind of vinegar"? I thought there was white & apple cider as far as cleaning.

4. Oanh

Oanh Member

using newspaper to clean glass tops/ windows are great and inexpensive

Jen M likes this.
  5. Jen M

Jen M Libman Family Blogger

It's a great way to sanitize baby toys without bleach too!

Tiffany Stiles likes this.
  6. itsbecslife

itsbecslife Well-Known Member

Even better, it doesn't leave streaks! Learning that when I was younger and had a part-time job cleaning windows

7. lynda

lynda Member

It the white vinegar made by Heinz says good for cleaning on it can get it in same section of all the vinegar

8. When all else fails and your house is a mess remember asking for help is a sign of strength.;) If that does not help save, splurge and hire someone even is only once a year. I also find working along side of someone and chatting or singing makes the work go faster.

9. lynda

lynda Member

I taught my kids that when they were younger didn't even think to mention it in the forum on the spot questions lol

10. @lesliebonton

@lesliebonton Member

Using dryer sheets to dust!

lynda likes this.