Q10. What is your best kept cleaning secret?

Discussion in 'Libman Chat' started by Libman, Jun 10, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Libman

Libman Administrator

And for tonight’s last question…What is your best kept cleaning secret?

2. AMarieL

AMarieL Member

Vinegar and baking soda are magic. They can clean almost anything.

3. Angela Hendricks

Angela Hendricks Well-Known Member

A10 Vinegar and water is a great cleaning solution if you have children and/or pets #CleaningAsAFamily

4. A10 - It wouldn't be much of a secret if I told you!

Tiffany Stiles likes this.
  5. Erin Dear

Erin Dear Active Member

A10 I use my libman spray mop to keep my floors sparkling! #cleaningasafamily

Jen M and Tiffany Stiles like this.
  6. itsbecslife

itsbecslife Well-Known Member

To save money, you can make your own cleaning products using stuff you already have at home!

7. Marine Mama B

Marine Mama B Member

I don't have a secret, I share it. I would say that a good broom is worth the extra money.

Pamela Mosher and Tiffany Stiles like this.
  8. Vinegar and Baking soda is one but also using Pinesol to rid clothes of stains. It's something I picked up while in Mexico.

9. ChristinaC08

ChristinaC08 Member

Tackle small tasks at a time. If you go after everything all at once you will get overwhelmed and not get anything done. I need to be focused on one area at a time and not move on until that one area is done.

Jen M, Pamela Mosher and Avis Tucker like this.
  10. Meena R

Meena R Member

Toothpaste to clean mirrors will leave them looking like new. It works so well. It works really great on glass as well. #CleaningAsAFamily

Avis Tucker likes this.
  11. Avis Tucker

Avis Tucker Well-Known Member

Vinegar and baking soda can do many tasks for you like getting rid of odors and killing germs. Very helpful indeed and less harsh than chemicals! #CleaningAsAFamily

12. rose lew

rose lew Active Member

A10- Using the right tools to help you clean better, I learn that Libman has a cleaning tool for just about anything that needs to be clean in my house, my new favor is that sponge cylinder cleaner tool...ahhh no more try to squeeze my hand in there...

itsbecslife likes this.
  13. itsbecslife

Even better - it utilizes what you already have in your home/kitchen

Tiffany Stiles and lynda like this.
  14. lynda

lynda Member

Well not sure....we use the cleaning kind of vinegar to clean the grease off our cabinets and the dishwasher works great actually other than that no secrets.

15. itsbecslife

Libman has great and reliable products! They really help make cleaning fun!

Pamela Mosher and Marine Mama B like this.
  16. Pamela Mosher

Pamela Mosher Member

That's what I use to clean my glass stove top - works a treat!

AMarieL and Avis Tucker like this.
  17. Avis Tucker

Avis Tucker Well-Known Member

I've enjoyed myself thoroughly tonight and am happy to see a few of my friends chiming in. Good luck to all and happy cleaning!! ;) #CleaningAsAFamily

Marine Mama B likes this.
  18. Erin Dear

Erin Dear Active Member

A10 make a to do list a check at least one items off everyday #cleaningasafamily

ChristinaC08 likes this.
  19. ChristinaC08

ChristinaC08 Member

Love this one. I've been using this for years! My husband hates the smell, but I love how well it cleans!

Tiffany Stiles likes this.
  20. Jen M

Jen M Libman Family Blogger

Put vinegar and blue Dawn in the handle of a LIbman Dish Sponge & Soap Dispenser brush and keep it in your shower. While your conditioner is setting or you're just enjoying the quiet, scrub down the shower walls and fixtures! They are safe products to get on your skin, so that isn't an issue and your shower will NEVER be dirty.

Kenneth Chevalier likes this.