No Children at home... does a Husband count as a Big Kid?

Discussion in 'Family Chat' started by Karen, Jun 26, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Karen

Karen Member

It's just the husband and I at our house... I'm an only child... he comes from a family of seven kids. When he was going up the girls had choirs and the boys had choirs so helping with "Girl Choirs" (as he calls it) is still a learning process for him.

When it comes to mopping, don't ask me why, but he always has issues with the mops I buy. So, he will go to the hardware store and buy a cheap mop and when he get finished he tosses it. Most of the time he comes home with a sponge mop and when he's finished our tile floor looks all smeared. I bought a Libman Freedom Spray mop and said "See, you don't even have to get out a bucket and when you're finished just put it in the laundry room and I'll put on a fresh mop head and wash the other". So far so good!

2. Karen

Karen Member

I must give him credit though... my husband is the reason I started using Libman products. On one of those trips to the hardware store he picked up a broom. You see I had an O'Cedar broom (I was an O'Cedar person back then) and I told him "You're not using my good broom in the garage). So, off to the hardware store he went. A few months past and he took my house broom somewhere and it got destroyed and he said "just take my garage broom". I fussed and fussed.... gave it a good bath before bringing it in the house... and as I was using it I said "I like this broom"... the rest is history!!

Libman likes this.
  3. Libman

Libman Administrator

Haha! Thanks for sharing. We're glad you found our products and both converted to Libman fans.