Member Introductions

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Libman, Mar 27, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Libman

Libman Administrator

Thank you for becoming a member of our Libman® Cleaning As A Family forum! We appreciate your support and value your input. Feel free to start your own thread on jump in on an existing one. But while you're here, take this opportunity to introduce yourself to the community.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
  2. Lauren Greutman

Lauren Greutman Libman Family Blogger

Glad to be here!
  3. MeganLorraine

MeganLorraine Working Mom

Excited to be a part of this in the beginning! My name is Megan and I have a 3.5 year old son who loves to make a mess in the sand, water, and cup spilling categories!
    Jen and Mr. Big like this.
  4. Jen M

Jen M Libman Family Blogger

Hey everyone! I'm Jen and I have a 4 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I'm excited to meet everyone!
  5. JuliaG

JuliaG Libman Family Blogger

Hi everyone! I'm Julia, work-at-home mama to one messy toddler.
  6. Kristi

Kristi Libman Family Blogger

Hi everyone! I'm a mom of two teenage boys (ages 11 & 14). Most days I feel like pulling my hair out, but I keep reminding myself that they will be adults soon and my job is to teach and nurture them. Excited to be here and getting to know everyone!
    Effie G., Jen and Mr. Big like this.
  7. Jen

Jen Libman Family Blogger

Hello Hello! Jen Marrs here - cleaning up after 3 stinky boys! ;) I kid! Their wives will be thanking me later..I run a tight ship... no really I feel like it's very important to teach all kids how to all household chores! We pump up the music and get our clean on! It's great to meet you all!! Happy Cleaning!
    JuliaG, Effie G. and Mr. Big like this.
  8. Jen@BigBinder

Jen@BigBinder Libman Family Blogger

Oh, yay - I was having trouble logging in. Happy to be here! We LOVE Libman products and my husband is a proud Union member and insists we buy American-made whenever possible. I am not a fan of cleaning, so anything that makes it EASY makes he happy! Looking forward to getting to know you all :)
    Mr. Big likes this.
  9. Busy Bee Kate

Busy Bee Kate Libman Family Blogger

Hello All! I am happy to be here… love the Libman products! We have a two year old girl who loves to clean with me :) We recently moved from PA to CA and about to move into a new home soon… plenty of cleaning will be going on for sure!
    Mr. Big likes this.
  10. Mr. Big

Mr. Big Seasoned Charmer

Welcome to the forum, everyone!
  11. J S

J S Member

Excited to be here - 2 kids - one of each! Hi to all!
    gcook likes this.
  12. Katharina

Katharina New Member

Hi everyone! I'm Katharina, a stay at home mama to two littles. My daughter is a 2.5 year old, going on 16, and my son just turned 3 months.
    gcook likes this.
  13. Danielle

Danielle Libman Family Blogger

Hi everyone! I'm Danielle, work at home mom of 3, 2 girls and 1 boy! Glad to be here!
  14. Amanda

Amanda Libman Family Blogger

Hi everyone! SAHM to 3. A tween, a crazy 7 year old, and our little one who just turned 1. Stay pretty busy, and have lots to maintain around the home. Looking forward to discovering new ways to keep the home clean, and the kiddos involved.
  15. Karen

Karen Member

Hello!!! I am so excited... I just discovered this site... I love Libman products... and after looking around discovered Libman makes a mop bucket I have been longing for... the Clean & Rinse Bucket for my Wonder Mop... I'm headed to Wal-Mart as soon as I get off work!.
    Sorry, I got so excited I forgot to introduce myself... I'm Karen, I'm married with one grown daughter. We have lots of fur babies at our house (inside and out)... and lots of free range feather babies outside. So if I'm not mopping inside I'm hosing down and mopping the porch and deck. We aren't carpet lovers... everything is tile... so we do a lot of sweeping and mopping... when I find a product that works I stick with it... and Libman works for me!!
    I know I'm going to have fun at this site!
    Libman likes this.
  16. Hi! I'm Angela from Colorado. I was first introduced to Libman products when I purchased my pointy scrub brush on a stick. No more bending, not to mention trying not to slip when getting up off a wet floor. It was purely an impulse buy and something I did not know I needed until I saw it and just had to buy it. I've been spreading the Libman word ever since and now all my cleaning tools have green handles or sticks. That says a lot because my least favorite is green. But I do love my pointy scrub brush on a stick, my mops, brooms and brushes, color optional..

My sister was introduced to the world of Libman products today. The Wonder Mop I won for participating in the June 10 forum party arrived. She kept saying "This an incredible mop, a really GOOD mop. I don't think we will need another mop any time soon! Thank you so much." I did not have the heart to tell her I did not order the mop for her. I suppose I should feel guilty, but I plan to just keep on letting her think I did something nice while visiting.
  17. Geaux Maids

Geaux Maids New Member

Hello everyone :)

I am new here and glad to join this community.