How does your family pass the time while cleaning?

Discussion in 'Cleaning Chat' started by Libman, May 21, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Libman

Libman Administrator

Q9. How does your family pass the time while cleaning?

Share your solution in the comments below for your chance to win our Power Scrub Kitchen Prize Pack, including the Power Scrub Dots Kitchen Cloth, Vegetable Brush and Glass/Dish Sponge.

2. Ashley

Ashley Member

We chat, or listen to music! Make it very active!

3. singing, talking about how school is going.

4. Regal Pepper

Regal Pepper Member

Music is key in our family!

5. a9 we sing a song together! Or make up lyrics to nursery rhymes!

6. Tiffany Dover

Tiffany Dover Member

We like to make up funny stories about what we're cleaning and how it got so dirty! Listen to music and dance around together! Exercise while we clean!

Amanda likes this.
  7. cmlgill

cmlgill Member

Talking! Often when working side by side you'll have conversations you wouldn't have had otherwise. It's another great reason to work together as a family!

8. Scrappiedoodle

Scrappiedoodle Active Member

A9: We blast the tunes! My kids love to dance, and hubby doesn't mind cleaning if he can listen to HIS music LOL #CleaningAsAFamily

9. AngelaNicole

AngelaNicole Member

Q9: we like to listen to music and dance as we pass each other (like through the hallway) lol" or we catch up on things that are happening in our life as of now.

Avis Tucker likes this.
  10. Avis Tucker

Avis Tucker Well-Known Member

Music makes the time fly for me. I find leaving the tv on is more of a distraction unless the music channel is on... #CleaningAsAFamily

11. Angela Hendricks

Angela Hendricks Well-Known Member

We sing songs or dance to music we have playing. We always play upbeat happy songs, really helps get the mood going and we bebop around the house cleaning!

tiffany cheung likes this.
  12. itsbecslife

itsbecslife Well-Known Member

We pass time while cleaning, by listening to music on the radio. It's always fun to have those impromptu dance parties whilst cleaning #CleaningAsAFamily

13. Music! Also make it a race/game to see who can do the best job in the fastest amount of time! ;):rolleyes::D:p

14. rose lew

rose lew Active Member

A9- Music plays a big role in cleaning and chores. Lip syncing and whole lot of shaking going on #CleaningAsAFamily

Libman likes this.
  15. Libman

Libman Administrator

A great perk of cleaning as a family!

16. Scrappiedoodle

I agree! If the tv's on, I'm more inclined to stop and watch LOL #CleaningAsAFamily

Avis Tucker likes this.
  17. Libman

Libman Administrator

What's your favorite song to clean to?

18. Amanda

Amanda Libman Family Blogger

Besides listening to music... we usually set the oven timer and see how much we can get crossed off the day's list before it beeps. It's amazing how fast a room will be dusted, vacuumed and pulled together when the timer is going. I try to give words of encouragement and how much time is left updates. LOL

Scrappiedoodle likes this.
  19. Scrappiedoodle

LOVE this!! #CleaningAsAFamily

20. or the computer like twitter lol