How do you reward your children for completing household responsibilities?

Discussion in 'Family Chat' started by Libman, May 21, 2015.

Share This Page

1. cmlgill

cmlgill Member

With kind words. Plus if they don't' do their chores, they don't get to do anything else so it's in their best interest. Work first then play.

2. AngelaNicole

AngelaNicole Member

*outside activities whether it's going to the park, hanging with friends, anything he wants because i would like my child to feel like he IS appreciated" :) in house...maybe some gaming system time, or he can choose what HE wants for dinner :)

Avis Tucker likes this.
  3. Libman

Libman Administrator

Congratulations, Ashley! You were randomly selected as the winner of our Q2 prize pack. We will send you an email shortly to get your mailing address.

Q3 has been posted!

4. Avis Tucker

Avis Tucker Well-Known Member

Congrats Ashley!

Ashley likes this.
  5. itsbecslife

itsbecslife Well-Known Member

It totally does, and it's fun to 'track your progress' too! #CleaningAsAFamily

6. Brooke

Brooke Member

My mom made cleaning a game and if we "won" she would take me to get my nails done. I was also often rewarded with a donut! :)

7. Ashley

Ashley Member

Oh wow! Just seeing this now! THANK YOU!

Libman likes this.
  8. Jen M

Jen M Libman Family Blogger

We use a chore chart with weekly goals. My kids are both very much in the helper phase, so it's easy, but I'm hoping the reinforcement will help them understand that they are an important part of keeping the family and house running!

9. Libman

Libman Administrator

Rebecca,

We just love this sticker chart. Would you mind sharing it in a new thread under "Family Chat' so our members can download one for themselves.

Also, if you have any other fun resources you think other parents would enjoy, feel free to share those as well!

Thanks,
    The Libman Company