Bucket Question

Discussion in 'Libman Chat' started by Karen, Jun 16, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Karen

Karen Member

Other than the size and color... what is the difference in the 4 gallon Clean & Rinse and the 3 gallon? The reason I ask... I use the Wonder Mop and the 3 gallon's description says it's "specially designed for the Wonder Mop and other twist mops". Since the Wonder Mop has its own wringer it made me wonder.

2. Libman

Libman Administrator

Hi, @Karen. Great question! In addition to the size an color, the Clean & Rinse Bucket with Wringer has a detachable wringer which is not needed for the Wonder Mop. The other two Clean & Rinse Buckets only differ in size and color. Hope this helps.

3. Karen

Karen Member

Thanks... and I went out and bought me a Clean & Rinse Bucket that day. I first went to Wal-Mart and was very surprised that although they carry Libman Brooms, Mops and replacement mop heads.... that is all they carry. So I hopped in the car and headed over to K-Mart which carries (not all) a large selection of Libman.

4. Libman

Libman Administrator

Happy you were able to find the Clean & Rinse Bucket. Let us know what you think!

5. Karen

Karen Member

I'm still getting use to it... I used it just this morning before leaving for work (I mop every morning). I like it but, there were a few things that disappointed me. One, when you have both sides filled it is very heavy and two, I kept getting my mop water in my rinse water when I would put my mop in. I still think having both waters is a great idea. Have you ever thought about designing a rolling caddy with buckets that sit side to side so a person could roll it if they need to or take the buckets out if they want to and a hook to clip the mop, so it stays upright?