All About That List

Discussion in 'Family Chat' started by Jen, Apr 14, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Jen

Jen Libman Family Blogger

I don't know about you, but lists are my Go-To to getting things done! Guess what I have found...Kids like lists too!! Yep, it's so true! See, we don't do set chores per person in our house... we like to switch it up - it's only fair right?! And, the excitement sets in when I say "Go Grab Your List..and Get to Cleaning!!" They eat it up you guys! I want to know, do you do lists in your home for chores? If not, what works in your home to get the kids excited about jumping in and getting their clean on?

Mr. Big likes this.
  2. JuliaG

JuliaG Libman Family Blogger

I love lists... nothing beats the satisfaction of crossing something off!

My kiddo is too little for lists, but I bet in another 6 months or so I could use a "list" with pictures to get him involved in household chores.

Katharina likes this.
  3. gcook

gcook Administrator

I tend to keep a list on my iPhone. It allows me to "jot" down things that need to be done even when I'm at work or on the go, rather than trying to remember to add it to the master list later.

It relieves a bit of stress just adding tasks to the list rather than trying to remember it, but it's also feels like a HUGE accomplishment once I start checking things off. I am absolutely list-aholic!

Do you all prefer digital lists or hardcopy lists? Any suggestions on resources for either (apps or printables)?

4. Malia Palea

Malia Palea Libman Family Blogger

I'm gonna try lists with my girls! I've also been wanting to start a chore chart of some kind.

5. Katharina

Katharina New Member

What an AWESOME idea. Picture lists! I bet my daughter would love that.