29 Things That Will Basically Clean For You

Discussion in 'Cleaning Chat' started by gcook, May 11, 2015.

Share This Page

1. gcook

gcook Administrator

I spotted this nifty list of clever cleaning tools on BuzzFeed today. These products are perfect for people who are not the biggest fans of cleaning. Here are some of my favorites:

1. If cleaning the floors is your least favorite chore, the Remote Control Mop may be the newest item on your wish list.

[​IMG]

2. Sweeping the floor is only half the job. Check out the Broom Groomer Dustpan that actually combs your broom.

[​IMG]

3. Is your trashcan smarter than a fifth grader? The Smart Trashcan is motion-censored, sends alerts and includes a tiny vacuum.

[​IMG]

4. It's never too early to get your kids involved in chores. Have your little mover dusting the floors in this Onesie Mop.

[​IMG]

5. Clean while you walk with these Microfiber Dusting Slippers.

[​IMG]

6. Keep your step stool in the closet. The Window-Cleaning Robot gets the job done for you.

[​IMG]

7.Remove all of the dust (and crumbs) from your keyboard with Keyboard Cleaning Putty.

[​IMG]

8. Cleaning your gas stove top can be a daunting process. Prevent the build up with Gas Stove Covers.

[​IMG]

9. There is a magic wand for parents and it's called a Sanitizing Wand.

[​IMG]

10. We all hate that pesky corn silk that gets all over the kitchen floor. The Corn Silk Scrubber is your solution!

[​IMG]

Find yourself desiring any of these products? BuzzFeed offers direct links to purchase each item. Happy effortless cleaning!

2. Gwen

Gwen New Member

Some good ideas, I like 6, 8, & 10.

Libman and gcook like this.
  3. Pamela Mosher

Pamela Mosher Member

Oh mercy - give me #1 & 2! Remote control dust mop & dustpan with the Broom Groomer! Wouldn't mind having that fancy trash can either.